Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

iraq and soldier taxes

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006 | 01:14 AM
usafr
|
All Star
Default RE: iraq and soldier taxes

good pics and good advice. its funny, my parents think I'm weird b/c I stare at everything looking for possibles, and I do not trust a single individual person, I think everything is a setup. I know what you mean, it can take a toll on you and then palying reverse roles isnt any better.

I like kickin in doors, at least I know who and where the bad guy is,,,, its the Aholes that take pop shots and disappear that worry me. and the little ***gots that lobb mortars and then run away with the tube before u can get a shot at em. Havent played the DI role,, but I would like to try it.

Old 10-29-2006 | 01:31 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Rich, you folks are doing a GREAT JOB despite what you might see or hear in the liberal news media. I went thru the same thing in 'Nam and to a lesser extent, Desert Storm. Keep the faith.

Dusty

Old 10-29-2006 | 02:33 AM
dodgerules86
Champion

cumminalong, good pictures there.
I totally agree, CNN (whos more-or-less asking for videos showing terrorists shooting at our troops [but we can't show them killing innocent civilians and blowing up hotels and such, because that might show that they are really bad people]) and the media as a whole, don't care about the good things going on over there, and never talk about it. And, of course, if they tell lies long enough, people will start to believe them.

Like Dusty said, you all are doing a great job over there. Whenever people tell me "thanks for serving the country" or something like that, I always want to tell them, "You should go and thank [or write a letter to] a Army or Marine guy, their the ones doing the hard work."

Old 10-29-2006 | 12:05 PM
cumminalong

You really have to look at it like this......

People are people, no matter where you go. It's the extremist $hithead$ that start all the friggin trouble.

The locals were never the ones that we had problems with. They were sick of the fighting and just wanted to get on with their lives. They would gladly invite you to dinner, offer you tea, hell they'd give you the one shirt they had off of there back just to show you that they appreciated what you were trying to do for them.

The ones we always had the problems with were the Paki's, Saudi's, Syrian's, etc. All the outside turds that were just there to start trouble. Most of them can't read and they only know what they hear. So they follow the guy with the biggest mouth, the most money, or the one who is holding a threat on their family.

For the most part, the locals (especially the kids) absolutely love you. I tried to tell myself that no matter what happened, I was leaving the place better than what I found it. Even that one thing was just the smile on a little kids face. You have to justify the dumb crap someway and that was the best thing I could find. I tried to get with the kids as much as I could. I guess you have to find some sanity in your own little way.

And I tell ya what..........them little turds will KICK YOUR A$$ at soccer. Man them little turds will wear ya out.

Keep your head up brother. She'll be just fine.

Rich

Quick Reply: iraq and soldier taxes