Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

How Is The Power Off Delay Feature Activated?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 10:43 PM
Moven Up
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How Is The Power Off Delay Feature Activated?

ORIGINAL: 440 Demon

After leaning about these great features that can be activated on my new 06 CTD, I made an appointment with the dealer and brought along some of the posts from this board. Anyway, the service manager said there are no such features and that they likely came with the Laramie package. What a dope. Are there any Dodge dealers in North West/ Central New Jersey that know how to activate these features? Or, is there a link to an official technical service bullitin that I can download and bring it to this guy?
Thanks.
Unfortunatly not an uncommon response. Sounds like it's time to find a new service department to do business with! Sorry thereis no TSB on these dealer enabled settings that I know of.

These settings are under the TIPM section using a Star Scan

Old 12-28-2006, 03:14 AM
twotrack68
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How Is The Power Off Delay Feature Activated?

I took other's advise in this post and went to a different dealer who was willing to put forth some effort and learn something new. It's there...they just need to break out the Star Scan tool and program it. I was standing right there in the service drive, watching while he did it. We were also looking through other options like adjusting for different tire size & such. Take it somewhere else and have it done.
Scott

Quick Reply: How Is The Power Off Delay Feature Activated?