Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Get this...

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 12:52 PM
usafr
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Get this...

You only punched him in the face. Kuddos, u have more restraint than I do. I woulda probably beat his against the friggin bumper,, and reminded him over and over that he just kicked a $40k truck.

I figured someone would be curious about the ping pong ball thing,, just another fine trick I learned from the Rangers. I would tell ya,, but I might get in trouble for givin up that one on a public site. You just know that some kid reading this would blow up his dads car.

Old 02-14-2007, 02:15 AM
beachmstr

So I am still curious as to how things turned out with the guys that damaged your ride?

Old 02-14-2007, 06:53 PM
TheWizard
Professional

usafr i thought everyone knew anout that trick? i was in JR High when i learned it. maybe i really am destoned to be EOD. :-)

Old 02-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Ben D.
Champion

Well USAFR it's not the truck yet i'm still waiting on that but if it was I dunno what I woulda done. Probably wouldn't have stopped with one punch. but no I had the jeep runnin and i had the window unzipped about an inch with the door locked so it would warm up and no one could get in it. He thought the door was unlocked so i watched him walk over and he yanked on the handle then kicked it twice before I got to him and I just railed him sorta like a punch/ tackle combination. Next day I get called to the office and they ask about what happened and they basically say "thanx for telling hte truth that's what the cameras saw" we gave "kids name" 2 weeks detention for it. I was like sweet good for me.

Old 03-20-2007, 03:17 PM
ironhorse2000

Well, my truck finally got fixed by the dealership..they replaced the entire side panel, tailgate, bumper and brackets. Think the cost was about $4500...I wanted a ranchhand front and back end replacement for the truck and I got one too thanks tothe dealership and insurance co....the truck looks brand new now but I'm still mad as hell

Old 03-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so what exactly happened. . .someone decided to powerbrake the thing. . .

Old 03-20-2007, 03:58 PM
usafr
All Star

Wizard,,, I guess some ppl are destined to blow things up and destroy things for a living , and thanks to our military,,, we can do so,,, ya gotta love it.

They gave the little retard detention,,,,,, im sorry, that is not near good enough. They should've locked him up in juvie for a month.

Old 03-20-2007, 07:00 PM
Ben D.
Champion

two weeks detention is good plus all the ridicule he's gettin for gettin his *** beat. I think the problem with some ppl is they don't own anything nice and don't know how to take care of stuff. I mean my jeep is older but it's in good condition and i take care of it. It was kinda like parental instinct to go protect my baby

Quick Reply: Get this...