Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Sharx VS Triton for TOTM @....

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007 | 11:57 AM
sharx ram
|
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sharx VS Triton for TOTM @....

No my truck never see dirt, itwas purchased tobemy tow rig for my Rock Crawler, as for tires, try the Goodyear MTR, I have rock crawled for years on them and never blown one, and from what Ive seen Az has some of the nastiest rock in the country...they are a very impressive tire.

Old 01-29-2007 | 05:56 PM
TheWizard
Professional

im a member there too i just remembered. i think im part of nearly a dozed different forums i never get to read all of them

Old 01-29-2007 | 08:11 PM
sharx ram
|
Champion

Tell me about it, I forget all the places Iam a member...alot of them arent worth remembering tho hehehe[8D]

Old 02-03-2007 | 11:40 PM
HeavyD
Professional

So who won guys, I hope one of you beat the Flooord

Old 02-04-2007 | 02:44 AM
sharx ram
|
Champion

The Ford guy's sent out a post under the Ford section, crying for vote's and being a mostly Ford site we got our A$$'es handed to us...but oh well, at least we didnt have to beg for our votes, the truck that won has a set of 20" Alcoa wheels that look like a semi which is cool, but I couldnt see much else he had done to it. However we had them worried! then once they sent out that post asking for vote's to "show the Dodge guys what thier made of", I think thats how it was worded...but at that point it got bad. hehehe It was fun tho, we did get 3rd and 4th hehehe whoopi! Next time we'll get em tho.

Quick Reply: Sharx VS Triton for TOTM @....