Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

So long Ford....

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 11:22 AM
cumminalong
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So long Ford....

Yeah, that's the only thing I wish it had. But, I have my power wire running up to anyways, so I just have the aux cable zip tied to it and following the same path. I used my Radar Detector cord (coiled type) to encase those wires so that everything runs up to the dash nice and neat.

The one thing I don't like about the FM modulator (I had it on my XM receiver) is that if you are going through an area that is heavily congested with radio stations, it comes in like crap. At least with the hard wire, I know it comes in clear. No big deal, I like the hard wire.

But overall, I'm really impressed with the TomTom. So's the damn wife. She stole my truck to go to FL this week. Something about liking the fact that she could bring her 5 friends along, have plenty of room, get 600+ miles from the tank, and have tons of power that made her leave ME with HER friggin little Vibe to drive around. DAMN IT!

Quick Reply: So long Ford....