Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

NEw Diesel Truck Mega Cab

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 06:08 AM
Vegashd
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEw Diesel Truck Mega Cab

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

Your name really confuses me.

Vegashd ... now Victory makes a bike called a Vegas, but it's not a "heavy duty" bike, so what would the hd be for then

Or maybe you LIVE in Vegas and you own a HD / Harley !!

What's the deal ?? Spill it !!
I am in Vegas and ride Harleys

Old 03-06-2007, 02:38 AM
Local Yokel
Professional

My dads truck has the Dual climate, my Mega does not. Surprisingly I dont miss it. I never had a car/truck that had headlights that turned on or off by themselves so dont know if I would like that or not. As far as the trans goes, shifts great and never seems to lug or search for a gear. Tow my 6500lb camper and my dads 10,000lb Car trailer and doesnt break a sweat ....

Old 03-08-2007, 11:25 PM
FroneDaddy
Captain

I was excited to have the climate controls, but since I have them I keep both sides the same I don't really see a need for them. It's one thing in a house for different rooms but 8 inches away from the person next to you, not far enough to worry about it

Old 03-09-2007, 04:36 AM
Vegashd

ORIGINAL: FroneDaddy

I was excited to have the climate controls, but since I have them I keep both sides the same I don't really see a need for them. It's one thing in a house for different rooms but 8 inches away from the person next to you, not far enough to worry about it
Their is alot of other things that come with the LAramie though, Leather seats, Homelink, LEather wrapped wheel, Power rear slider, power pedals. All these things are functions i want.

Quick Reply: NEw Diesel Truck Mega Cab