Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

rims and tires

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 02:54 AM
SpLaT
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: rims and tires

try www.wheelswest.com they have a program on thier website where you can select yer ride, tires, rims and size of lift. A huge selection of rims that can pasted in place. Only thing is its a side profile but ought to give you some idea.

Old 03-16-2007, 04:21 PM
BeastRGR

I've got 305/55/20's Nitto Terra Grappler's All Terrain/BM 20" rims on my 2006 Mega Cab 4x4. I have been off-road plenty of times in some rough stuff and they do not rub. But, the All Terrain Nittos are more like Some Terrain. They do not clean good and get slick as a street tire in real sticky mud. They look cool though and are wearing real nice.

Old 03-16-2007, 05:14 PM
aka_chewy
All Star

crazykid
is anyone good with photoshop or something that will volunteer some time and can craft up some rims on my truck if i send a pick of the truck and rims?
I am ok with photoshop, I chopped some stacks for Triton and Sharx that turned out pretty decent. If you get me a good shot of your truck and the rims, I will chop them on. If you can, look at the angle of the rim and try to get a picture of your truck at the same angle. It will help keep the rim proportion a little better.

Old 03-16-2007, 10:51 PM
MrSlug
Veteran

Another vote here for the Pro Comp Xtreme AT (made by Cooper). I have em and love em. Might go up toa 35X12.5 R17 on the next go, but they way my 305 65 R17's are wearing, it will be a while.

Quick Reply: rims and tires