Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Fender bender ... oops ...

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fender bender ... oops ...

ORIGINAL: Watermelon
I see your a boxer, theres a tough man contest coming up here in Greenville, maybe we will see you there.
LOL ... I wouldn't go as far as to call myself a "boxer", just a guy who likes to box. I do it more to get / stay in shape more than anything else. I'm not a pro or anything that's for sure. UsusallyI just stand in front of a guy, crack a few Mom jokes, get punched in the mush, and then go ballistic on him.

That tough man stuff is outta control. I remember back in the day back in 89 I was living in Florida and they had a competition called a "Tuff Man Contest". It was pretty much anything goes, and it was held in a school gymnasium. It was lightly advertised on the radio and papers. I entered not becauseI thought I was tuff, I needed the moola, butI showed up to late to get in. No biggie. It was NOTHING like it is today !! Guy's just wore whatever they showed up in ( jeans, t-shirts, ect ) and there was really no weight class. A 90 pound guy could be matched up with a 250 pounder. It was VERY much different. I think I would have held up OK for a while, but there were a couple of guy's who loked like they just rolled out of the hills who took the prize. They were unstoppable only because they didn't seem to feel pain. LOL !!

Nowadays these things are pretty intense. I'm actually surprised that nobody has been killed or seriously hurt yet. It's just a matter of time.

Old 03-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Watermelon
Captain

I dont see how boxers dont get pissed off and go balistic after a few shots in the kisser. I could never box cause I get mad and temporarily forget where Im at. you guys must have some serious self control. My buddy in high school (20years ago) loved to fight,no matter how big or bad he loved it whether he got beat down or not I never saw him once get pissed, always kewl headed. Its more fun watching now that Im 40.

Old 03-22-2007, 07:47 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: Watermelon

I dont see how boxers dont get pissed off and go balistic after a few shots in the kisser.
LOL .... I don't get mad, it kinda wakes me up a bit. When I said that I go ballistic, I meant that "OK, I'm up now, here ya go"

You really can't get mad at anyone other than yourself. If your getting your azz handed to you, it's YOUR problem, not anyone elses. That's why I like it so much. It's just you and that guy, noboby else to blame. I DO get mad at cheap shots though, but thenI realize that the guy is throwing cheap shots because he realizes that he's loosing.

Boxing is the only sport that I can think of that rely's on nothing other than your own skilz. You can't blame a bad racquet, hockey stick, pitcher, or golf glub, it's just you and your skilz against another guy's. It's pretty wild.

Old 03-22-2007, 09:06 PM
Watermelon
Captain

I quit fighting a long time ago. now I use a 2x4 or a ball bat. If that doesnt worl,I break out the 9mm. If the 9 dont work I jump in the CTD and haul A$$%^&.

Old 03-22-2007, 09:27 PM
cumminalong

I can't get into that fighting stuff anymore. I look at it like this.....If it's worth me fighting, it's worth somebody dying.

But brother, I have THE best home security system on the planet.

Imagine this.......

2 am, you break into my house and what do you run into?

My naked, hairy carcass........junk swingin'..........wearing body armor..........and a .45 pointed at you

You're either gonna die laughin' or die of lead posioning!

Old 03-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Watermelon
Captain

Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! that made my day

Old 03-22-2007, 10:50 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Boxing is the only sport that I can think of that rely's on nothing other than your own skilz. You can't blame a bad racquet, hockey stick, pitcher, or golf glub, it's just you and your skilz against another guy's. It's pretty wild.
[/quote]

YO ROCKY I mean YO MAFAAA, (in my best rocky impersonation) I couldn't resist dude.

Racket, hockey stick, golf club... that's how you box in Jersey.....[8D]

Old 03-22-2007, 10:56 PM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: NickBeek
YO ROCKY I mean YO MAFAAA, (in my best rocky impersonation) I couldn't resist dude.

Racket, hockey stick, golf club... that's how you box in Jersey.....[8D]
I'm actually a little preferential to a sock and a cue ball. [:-]

Ever heard the sound of a hammer on a cinder block wall..........there ya go.

Old 03-23-2007, 12:26 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

You know mayfair, maybe it is time you trade in your truck for somthing a little smaller. Like a hyundai or a kia

Old 03-23-2007, 12:49 AM
sharx ram
Champion

That sucks Mayfair, sorry to hear that and yes I have the power stepd on mine, living in a cold state I dont recommend them tho...it got colder than its ever been here in Az about a month ago and they would come down but only go half way back up unless you pushed it up as you were closing the door...other than that I love them, but for the price and being in a cold place I dont think youd like them as much as I do...but thats just me [8D]

Quick Reply: Fender bender ... oops ...