Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

More Horse Power ..??

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 03:08 PM
amanda123
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More Horse Power ..??

hey everyone just wanted to know if any had any info on getting a low temp thermostat also has anyone change there ignition wires for more hp thinking about buying a new computer for $1000.00 bucks do you think its worth it, i have already installed and a magna flo exhaust and allot of accessories but trying kick off the line my 98 corvette conv. stock takes my srt off the line .... so if u have any suggestions .. ??? [/align]

Old 08-03-2007, 06:52 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: More Horse Power ..??

Low temp stat is not going to give you much, if anything. But I do like running a little cooler. www.roeracing.com

$1000 for a PCM is a bit high. Search the section for PCM flash or just flash.

Old 08-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Midnight Runner
Champion

Flashing the PCM is a real good way to go. Mine was flashed buy DC and i love it.
Did it to the HEMIalso.

Old 08-05-2007, 01:02 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: amanda123

hey everyone just wanted to know if any had any info on getting a low temp thermostat also has anyone change there ignition wires for more hp thinking about buying a new computer for $1000.00 bucks do you think its worth it, i have already installed and a magna flo exhaust and allot of accessories but trying kick off the line my 98 corvette conv. stock takes my srt off the line .... so if u have any suggestions .. ??? [/align]
Most marine thermostats are 160 deg and stainless steel.

Quick Reply: More Horse Power ..??