Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

More Horse Power ..??

Old 08-02-2007, 03:08 PM
amanda123
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More Horse Power ..??

hey everyone just wanted to know if any had any info on getting a low temp thermostat also has anyone change there ignition wires for more hp thinking about buying a new computer for $1000.00 bucks do you think its worth it, i have already installed and a magna flo exhaust and allot of accessories but trying kick off the line my 98 corvette conv. stock takes my srt off the line .... so if u have any suggestions .. ??? [/align]

Old 08-03-2007, 06:52 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: More Horse Power ..??

Low temp stat is not going to give you much, if anything. But I do like running a little cooler. www.roeracing.com

$1000 for a PCM is a bit high. Search the section for PCM flash or just flash.

Old 08-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Midnight Runner
Champion

Flashing the PCM is a real good way to go. Mine was flashed buy DC and i love it.
Did it to the HEMIalso.

Old 08-05-2007, 01:02 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: amanda123

hey everyone just wanted to know if any had any info on getting a low temp thermostat also has anyone change there ignition wires for more hp thinking about buying a new computer for $1000.00 bucks do you think its worth it, i have already installed and a magna flo exhaust and allot of accessories but trying kick off the line my 98 corvette conv. stock takes my srt off the line .... so if u have any suggestions .. ??? [/align]
Most marine thermostats are 160 deg and stainless steel.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: More Horse Power ..??