Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

New SRT owner

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 05:10 AM
YellowFever
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New SRT owner

I just bought a 2005 QC and am trying to decide how much of the exhaust I should change out. I know I am going to do cat back for sure, but am trying to decide whether to do headers and a cat pipe set up. I was thinking the Magna flow exhasut, Volant intake, Gibson headers, and Belanger cat pipe set up. Any input for me?

Thanks,

Old 05-15-2006, 10:15 AM
mmmm_torque
Professional
Default RE: New SRT owner

Congratulations on your new truck!! [sm=happy046.gif]

The Magnaflow is the catback of choice for most SRT10 owners. A set of 3" mids with HF cats is a great way to go and is one of the best gains for the buck mods you can do. If you have a little deeper pockets, then Belanger or Mopar long tubes are the way to go. If you go shorties then recommend the Bassani's.

Getting a PCM flash on that QC will make a huge difference. Its a must mod for all QC owners

Old 05-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Premier Truck
Banned

Check out www.RamSRT10.com

We have a bunch of great performance products for your QC SRT-10.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
David

Old 05-15-2006, 11:50 PM
bobgraham

Hi all new to the site.

I have the Yellow Fever Truck # 381

Was just woundering if any one wanted to join a SRT-10 club. I live in Surrey BC. I go to shows every

weekend and like to show off my truck. You can email me if you want to but I'm still just looking into it

if I get lots of replys I will look into more. my email address is: rgraham00@shaw.ca

hope to here from alot of SRT-10 owners.

Would also like to do a run with some SRT-10's Well i'll wait and see what comes out of it.

Thanks BOB Graham

Quick Reply: New SRT owner