Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

WOW...LED Headlamps

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 10:03 AM
alloro
Van & CUV Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 93 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by landyacht318
Misery is having to share a planet with humans like you.

Have fun paying that mortgage and being a perfectly emasculated servant monkey to your significant other.
I see you just can't seem to shake that holier than thou attitude. that in itself speaks volumes as to the lonely life you created for yourself. As to my mortgage, sorry but you got that wrong, I don't have one. My home is bought and paid for through hard work, not by driving around as a 60s wannabe hippy living the life of freedom, all while living off the government and the taxpayers.

Old 10-28-2015, 11:42 AM
landyacht318
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are a the disgusting human here with the holier than thou attitude.

I've never taken a cent from the government, want nothing for free, and follow the rules.

YOu are actively promotion the flouting of headlamp laws, with no data other than WOW. lots of light

Gee you can replace a lightbulb.

You attack my style of living because you are so wrong and know nothing about automotive lighting, and have no legitimate response other than a personal attack.

YOu are a simple joke of a human and encompass all the worst attributes of humanity.

I'll consider myself kicked off this forum. You can have the last word, which is just another childish aspect of your online personality.

Thank you for reminding my Why I left the NorthEast.
Nothing worse than a person who is a confrontational douchebag, simply because it amuses them to be one.

Old 10-28-2015, 04:01 PM
alloro
Van & CUV Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 93 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by landyacht318
I'll consider myself kicked off this forum. You can have the last word, which is just another childish aspect of your online personality.
So you start an argument, fail to make a point, criticize people for doing the same thing you do, then you resort to name calling, and finally you play the 'oh woe is me' injured victim.

I've tried so hard to keep a straight face but all I can say right now is that I'm laughing at you.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:47 PM
stev
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All I can say is, landyacht318 has lost all credibility in my book.

Being an automotive engineer for over 20+ years in various electrical applications and have worked with Cree engineers down in Raleigh, NC for a few years, I will stand by Alloro's comments with the functional headlamps he has found. Cree products are not to just sell LEDs to any random Joe company without first doing an intensive study and testing procedure per FMVSS and the NHTSA requirements. Cree holds many of the US patents dealing with automotive lighting in the industry. It would be very difficult to argue that Cree products are being used illegally.

Old 11-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Moparite
Grand Champion
Received 388 Likes on 365 Posts

It seemed to me his issue was the beam focus and he was blaming the light source. Led's can produce more light than a bulb (lumens). Projecting it compared to a conventional bulb-reflector is another story. I think Cree would have taken this into consideration before making them as a replacement. I guess there is a point how bright you can go without a projector style (true HID not the ebay crap) that focuses the light down on the road instead of everywhere.

Quick Reply: WOW...LED Headlamps