Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

help with Ram van.

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 12:30 PM
alloro
Van & CUV Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 93 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by 1990B150318
I don't want to take us off of the OP topic but man I'm hoping this forum isn't like this.
Usually it's not, but occasionally someone new will sign up and then come in thinking they're the smartest person in the forum and that they're going to tell everyone how it is.

Old 05-12-2021, 12:50 AM
1990B150318
Professional
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by alloro
Usually it's not, but occasionally someone new will sign up and then come in thinking they're the smartest person in the forum and that they're going to tell everyone how it is.
I'm sure that happens. Not my intention. My apologies.

Old 05-13-2021, 02:55 PM
William Hatmaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks

i really appreciate all the help everyone has gave me. u ppl are the greatest. i believed ive narrowed it down. i知 gonna redo breaks n change u joints both. thanks again . may god bless u all

Old 05-14-2021, 10:22 AM
alloro
Van & CUV Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 93 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by William Hatmaker
I知 gonna redo breaks n change u joints both. thanks again . may god bless u all
Awesome, let us know how you make out.

Old 05-14-2021, 08:15 PM
ol' grouch
Champion
Received 593 Likes on 538 Posts

Originally Posted by William Hatmaker
i知 new to dodge. i recently bought a 1 ton b350 ram van. does anyone here know anything about them?? i got a vibration at the passenger rear tire that comes on about 38mph. i put new tires on it but it still vibrates. it slacks off when i get over 40 mph. also got a little slack in steering. i hope i don稚 have to take the steering column apart. would rather put a newer column in if that will help. i知 keeping this van forever. love it even if it痴 a gas hog😂. thanks for any help you all can give me

Whoa, let's slow down here. Over the years, I've seen bad universal joints make all sorts of noise. Sometimes no noise at all but are still bad. First thing, just plant your foot on the brake, roll the windows down and with the engine running, shift from drive to reverse a few times. It may make a solid CLUNK when it takes up the worn parts slack. Now put the van on jack stands in the rear and block the front wheels. Put it in gear and let the rear wheels free wheel. Look at the tires from the tread side. Do they get the wiggles? This could be from a bent axle or wheel. Do all this before you start throwing parts (and money) at it.

Quick Reply: help with Ram van.