Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

ISO: 95 ram conversion van rear seats

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2021, 03:05 PM
Dpmac86
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ISO: 95 ram conversion van rear seats

I have looked all around my area. About a 100 mile radius and can't find middle captains and rear seats anywhere. So I'm going someone here has something that fits. Thanks for reading.

Old 05-30-2021, 10:09 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,387 Likes on 3,127 Posts

Try Car-Part.com. They might be able to come up with something for you.

Old 05-31-2021, 07:09 AM
Eric Hursh
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Few options are look for any conversion van with good seats and order mounts if needed, I've had a few Mark 3s with the same seats on different lower mounts. Shipping is much cheaper for mounts than the whole seat . Also FB has a few vanning groups, join a few and ask around, Craigslist too. Expand the search a few hundred miles , make it an adventure!

The following users liked this post:
Gigantor (06-04-2021)
Old 06-09-2021, 08:01 AM
jimdespres
Default Seats

I just removed two beige leather middle captain chairs from my 2000 Ram Van 1500 with the mounts and seat belts that you can have for free if you are willing to pick them up. I am doing a full conversion to a camping van and have no need for them. Don't know where you are from, but I am located in the Denver area. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you a picture. They are both in very good condition. (No rips, no tears or stains)
Regards,
Jim Despres
jimdesprs@comcast.net

Old 06-09-2021, 08:19 PM
jimdespres

I have two middle captain seats that I am giving away for free to anyone who can use them. The are beige in color original OEM with no rips tears, or stains. They come with the two mounting platforms and seatbelts. I am in the Denver area if anyone is interested.
Jim D.

Quick Reply: ISO: 95 ram conversion van rear seats