Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Good info about Warranty Info

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2003, 01:07 AM
First Timer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good info about Warranty Info

http://www.krcperformance.com/newcontent/warrantyperformance .html</P>

Hope I don't make anyone mad about posting a link...not my site. Just lots of good info here that I thought a lot of people could benefit from. I was really into the warranty info. But, for the older trucks. There is alot of other good info.</P><edited><editID>First Timer</editID><editDate>37986.5020949074</editDate></edited>

Old 12-31-2003, 03:01 PM
k11rh

Great Post... I always had concerns about voiding my warranty with after-market products. Time to contact my dealer.

Old 12-31-2003, 03:07 PM
First Timer

Hope it is all true. I have not run into any problems as of yet with Dodge. But I had a paxton supercharger on a Ford and they said they would not work on my truck at all....nothing, under warranty. Come to find out that was illegal and once I got my facts straight and resources togetherthey had topay me back the money I'd spent previous. Word of caution though. Ifthey have to take that aftermarket part off..then they can charge for that..if they will even attempt to take it off. At least here in FloridaH anyways.

Old 12-31-2003, 04:19 PM
JimRoss

That was a good read, but we all know DCX will fix what they want and deny what they chose. Case in point is all the tranny problems. Lots of horror stories out there during the 90-91 model years.</P>

</P>

Old 12-31-2003, 05:29 PM
First Timer

Don't back down. If you have your ducks in a row and the law is in your favor it is just that...the law. Don't give in to the hype. That is why folks like that are getting away with more andmore. My case in point would be my case with Ford.Hey, I'm not Kenny Rodgers but, you have to know when to fold them and know when to hold them. </P>

Quick Reply: Good info about Warranty Info