Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

wheels turning too far on a corner

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 04:59 AM
sabbat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wheels turning too far on a corner

allright i just went and got a drink at the store but when i left i had to turn left and had to get to the 4th lane over to get where i needed to be, but when i turned i got into the lane but the wheels like spun to the left and i turned a bit more then i should have. then to top it off after i corrected it the wheels spun to the right and it took me another second to correct that, but then it was smooth driving the rest of the way home.. this is the first time this has ever happened and i have no idea what the hell happened so i was hoping you guys knew...

my tires peel out when i turn corners a lot cus i tend to do it faster then i should and i probably turned faster then i should have this time, but it was night the road was empty and i had the urge to go fast.. anyway i went and made another stop before going home and noticed no problems the rest of the drive, so im thinkin its just cus i was going too fast ( i drove the speed limit the rest of the way and didn't turn quite as fast) , but i want to be sure that i didn't mess something up and stupidly just keep drivin it without fixing the problem...was it just my need for speed that caused this problem.. or did i screw up my truck...

Old 09-11-2004, 05:10 AM
Yellow Runner
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wheels turning too far on a corner

i think it might ahve been the need for speed cause in my 01 dodge ram i went muddn in it all teh time jumps hill recked it once and it sat teh truck on the ground it hit so hard took a dozzor to pull me out and was alwasy turning fast and i never had any problems with mine, but it still wouldnt hurt to get it looked at jsut to be on the safe side.

Quick Reply: wheels turning too far on a corner