Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

What cheesy item(s) came with your RAM ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005 | 05:40 AM
rIntro
Rookie
Default RE: What cheesy item(s) came with your RAM ?

Blades suck, hook is GAY. I instaled a swith to the DVD player where the hook is. I liked the hook , so I didn't shave it.

I hate all of you for bagging on the HEMI! LOL

Old 04-05-2005 | 11:33 AM
bign1976
Veteran

I didn't pay anything for the life time oil changes, Dealer gave me that instead of a full tank of gas when I bought the truck. Still can't figure that one out.

Old 04-05-2005 | 05:02 PM
QUICK_SILVER
Veteran

ORIGINAL: jayskynr
"FYI : the "gargage hook" is actually for a baby seat hook so the seat wont move when you take off or in the event of a wreck"
That is correct. There is also a 3rd shoulder strap set/belt to secure the Baby Carrier, just like what's in a reg/car.

[sm=wootwoot.gif]
Quick

Old 04-06-2005 | 05:16 PM
cal_gecko

ORIGINAL: vHiEpMeIr

I didn't even know what that hook was for! I use it for hanging stuff like Taco Bell when I get it in the drive thru. I don't think mine came with anything cheesy.
wow.. I didn't realize what that was for.... I have been trying to figure it out for over a week, and it seem ridiculous that they would create a hook in the middle of the dash to hang a trash bag from. so if that's what it is, I would say that counts as a VERY cheezy item

Old 04-06-2005 | 05:45 PM
ross944
Veteran

#1 cheesy item would be the grey plastic side moldings...blah, already took them off though.
#2 would also be the cup holders on the floor like someone said earlier, get kicked over
#3 would be the damn wipers also

other then that...no complaints, love my truck[sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 04-07-2005 | 02:56 AM
SlopMeister

I thought the bag hook was a coin holder. It's got a channel cut into it, and it looks like coins could fit in there.

Old 04-07-2005 | 12:47 PM
queenHEMI
All Star

ORIGINAL: Snafu

I can't think of a single cheesy thing on my '97. It's pure utilitarian work truck, which is what I bought it for.

I agree with Snafu on this ..... Got the truck to do work , not for the "ride" but hey thats just me .....
But I will agree that the Wipers on it have always been less than ideal....they do squk but I've gotten used to it ...

Old 04-09-2005 | 03:36 AM
Bruce
Professional

Wipers and Tires and front suspension are crap

Old 04-09-2005 | 01:47 PM
jimmyg

I have to say that the outlet in my center console is kind of pointless. I asked the dealer what it was for and he said he had no clue. He also told me that the little hook was for trash. Figure that one out! The wipers suck too. But other then those little quirks, I love my QC 1500!

Old 04-09-2005 | 02:25 PM
Boulee
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: jimmyg

I have to say that the outlet in my center console is kind of pointless. I asked the dealer what it was for and he said he had no clue. He also told me that the little hook was for trash. Figure that one out! The wipers suck too. But other then those little quirks, I love my QC 1500!
I believe that was intended for a laptop charger. If I remember right in the sales brochures it shows a laptop in their. eventualy I plan on getting an I-River media playe, puting it in the console, and plugging it into that outlet. you can get a wired extention remote for them so I'll just close the console lid with the remote out and use my right hand to control the media player,

Quick Reply: What cheesy item(s) came with your RAM ?