Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

What cheesy item(s) came with your RAM ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004 | 11:21 PM
flw
Default What cheesy item(s) came with your RAM ?

My '04 1500 has the worst wipers blades on any vechicle I've ever owned. They squeal at any speed including at stop lights and in heavy medium or light rain.

Chessy item #1 on my list would be the wiper blades.

Chessy item #2 would be the garbage bag hook on the front dash. Bad location when people have to ask what is it. Almost all new passengers say, "what's that for?".

Give your Dodges year and model and what you think Dodge should have redesigned or even left out and why? Just your top few if your list is long....

Edit: add electical tape for many electrical connections under the hood. Looks like it was involved in a accident, not like its right off the floor.

Dan

Old 10-19-2004 | 09:37 AM
Snafu
Default RE: What cheesy item(s) came with your RAM ?

I can't think of a single cheesy thing on my '97. It's pure utilitarian work truck, which is what I bought it for.

Old 10-20-2004 | 10:47 PM
mikegonzo
Veteran

Loved everything in it and on it. Can't complain about any one thing....smartest designed interior of ANY truck on the market and not one design flaw on exterior.

Old 10-22-2004 | 05:37 AM
2004 Hemi Quad
Professional

yup, the wiper blades on my 04 ram 1500 qc hemi 4x4 lasted about 2 months and them started to chater like crazy, I went back to the dealer and they put on a new set for free....

Old 10-24-2004 | 10:58 PM
mikebol
Veteran

04 RAM 1500 QC...

#1 would be the front cupholders and ashtray with NO lights
#2 would be the rear cupholders on the floor, my kids always kick over their drinks
#3 would be the lack of door pockets in the rear doors, these would be perfect for kids "stuff"

Just my 2 cents... :-)

Mike

Old 10-24-2004 | 11:02 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

My ignition dosen't light up on my steering column like I've seen in other dodge rams! Oh and a cigarette burn in the driver seat....other then that everything is AOK!

Karen

Old 10-26-2004 | 01:27 AM
RcBandit28
Captain

ORIGINAL: Redneck Ram

My ignition dosen't light up on my steering column like I've seen in other dodge rams! Oh and a cigarette burn in the driver seat....other then that everything is AOK!

Karen
karen...I think towards the end of the 01 model year, they did away w/the light up ring around the ignition.

Old 10-26-2004 | 04:22 AM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker

I didn't even know what that hook was for! I use it for hanging stuff like Taco Bell when I get it in the drive thru. I don't think mine came with anything cheesy.

Old 10-26-2004 | 11:47 AM
Ramtuff
Veteran

I can't think of anything that's cheesy on my 98. The outside and inside are designed perfectly.

Old 01-14-2005 | 09:00 PM
IS_THAT_A_HEMI
Rookie

You Guys are funny, especially the taco bell hanger... But I know what u mean about the wipers... I just assumed they got dry rot from sitting on the car lot too long... 04 Hemi here

Quick Reply: What cheesy item(s) came with your RAM ?