Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes! No questions about it!
100.00%
Would love to but I can't! Need something with better MPG.
0%
Would love to but I can't! Need something with a cheaper sticker price
0%
No, I like my Ram but I just want something different.
0%
No, I just don't like the Ram I have now.
0%
No, the Ram I have now has had too many problems.
0%
Undecided.
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 11:55 AM
2006RamCrazy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use

ORIGINAL: FLH77

ORIGINAL: jason.w

I have to strongly consider the Nissan Titan. Heard good things about, like the looks
The Titan is a cool truck but they are too expensive for my taste. The base price for a 4 door 4X4 is almost $40.000. Ouch!

Check around online....

I've read several articles that the Titan transmissions are very weak. I have a friend who works for our local Nissan dealer and he also said that they replace allot of trannys under warranty.

Titans are ok but until Nissan can figure out how to build a tough truck tranny I'd stay away personally.

food for thought

Old 07-16-2008, 01:21 AM
ShortOnLuk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use

I'm on my 2nd Ram now. Had an 05 QC with the 4.7, traded up to the 08 Mega with Hemi. Hard to say what I'll dofor my next truck. Depends on the best fuel/power combination I can afford. If nothing changes in available fuel types and fuel economy,I will probably go with a Ram again, but with the Cummins.

Either way, I suppose I'll have this Mega for a while unless I want to end up sleeping in my next truck.

Quick Reply: All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use?