Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Smoked a Hemi

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 04:55 AM
Deleted User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 03-11-2004, 05:04 AM
Deleted User
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 03-11-2004, 09:24 AM
mississippi
Professional
Default RE: Smoked a Hemi

ORIGINAL: Roadswimmer

Sorry, didn't see there was 5 pages, LOL.........I should learn how to run this site better I was soooo pissed after the first page.

Sorry again about all the flamin' above ...
Its funny though, ain't it?
I thought it was![sm=smiley36.gif]

Old 03-11-2004, 11:10 AM
Deviousin10tions
Professional

WOW I find it incoceiveable, I smoked a Titan when I was bringing my truck home from the dealership.

Old 03-24-2004, 01:56 AM
dd564
Rookie

ORIGINAL: Deviousin10tions

WOW I find it incoceiveable, I smoked a Titan when I was bringing my truck home from the dealership.
See, now this is a good example of BS being posted again.

First, barely any Titan's to race that are out there. Like a few hundred per state.

2nd, the other guy is driving a Titan, he's still in the break in period, as is this guy. So you got two guys beating the pi$$ out of there new trucks. Not likely.

Also, I wouldn't say inconceivable, the other guy might not be as quick to the pedal as you.

Old 03-24-2004, 05:33 AM
CaliHemi

blah blah blah!!!

Sorry I just had to post something to this one. Everyone and their mother has had at least one post.

Old 03-24-2004, 05:37 AM
Connect

this has gotten.... off topic? and if your still looking for titan vs hemi check out my post here https://dodgeforum.com/tm.asp?m=21914

Old 03-24-2004, 05:43 AM
bearcat74
Professional

Here's a fun fact for the Titan owners who think they have it...I smoked a Titan today and will continue to do so with my little 4.7...wow it took some work to get there but eat your heart out Titan...I still DRIVE A DODGE....What you think about that????

Old 03-24-2004, 05:55 AM
Connect

This will never be settled untill someone takes a video camera, a hemi, a titan, and two people smart enough to know how to race, to a 1/4 track and shows us once and for all who would win.

Old 03-24-2004, 10:53 AM
04GTX
Rookie

PHEW!!! 30 minutes later i finished reading the forum!! wow, ya'll are brutal, dd did lie but he came out and said it a few pages previous and dodgegirl told him to be nice so he has been, he's been trying to make nice conversation with everyone and all he gets back is blah blah blah, and you suck and it's ugly. I just bought an 04 gtx so i'm a hemi owner but i know people that think ram's are ugly, opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one, and they are better kept to yourself! you can dog me but he seems like a nice guy and is willing to deal with owning a nissan!! Maybe just maybe he thinks everyone here is cool and wants to chill on here, i would for damn sure be defending my truck when someone says it's jap but the dodge is only 15% more american????? yes it's based in a jap country but is made by hard working americans for the most part. I too work in a union UTU for the railroad, i absolutely hate the union b/c it has screwed the younger guys to make the older guys happy, but without it i probably wouldn't make half as much as i do, and wouldn't have the benifits/retirement that i will have (if it ever gets here 40 years later). I have owned 12 gm vehicles, and all treated me really really well, 1 ford and POS!!!!!!! and 4 dodge/plymouth's, but he's done everything everyone has asked of him to make this topic turn around so i would probably cut him some slack, he seems like someone i'd hang out with and just b/c he owns a nissan don't make him a horrible guy, he's had problems with DCX, and i wouldn't buy another one either but he's gotta have some dodge blood if he's on here!!

DD i personally loved the titans when they came out, but haven't seen one or read anything about them!! apples to apples, his wasn't made for speed and if you get a "freak" (oddly alot faster than the others, which does happen) you might just beat a "freak" (slow) hemi, but i don't get why you posted a topic that didn't happen, but it's cool you apologized and made it right!!!

Quick Reply: Smoked a Hemi