Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Just purchased new Dodge!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 05:40 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Just purchased new Dodge!!

ORIGINAL: |3|ackAc|D

yea i got the dual 2ohms because im going to be buyin a KX600.1 which pushes out 600 watts x 1 ch @ 2ohms and if i wire it correctly it be a perfect match. right now i have a 2 channel kx800.2 amp in there, which at 4 ohms it pushes out 200 watts, which is underpowering it, but thats alright THEY sound awsome. im just afraid of what will happend when i start delivering 300 to each @_@ lol

im going to be havin the audio shop make me a fiberglass box, prolly cost me like 200-350$ depending if i want ported or not. do we have the same box?

oh and i love these subs, i would of loved to of bought some L5's 10" or 12" but money is always an issue, picked these 2 subs up for 100$ on ebay, im extreamly lucky!
Nope don't have the same box. I built my box out of MDF Board and don't have it under the seat as I wasn't sure the sub would fit under there espcially if I built the box and liked to use the storage under there so decided not to have it under there. Yeah I'm powering mine with 300watts rms at 2ohms hits fairly hard I can't figure out what is ratteling though from it. It sounds like it is coming from the sub but I really don't know where it is coming from.

Quick Reply: Just purchased new Dodge!!