Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

My hemi is WAY too quiet

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 01:17 AM
synseq
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My hemi is WAY too quiet

I had a 40 series flowmaster welded in and dual chrome tips coming out the back. I was a little short on money especially after putting 5,000 dollars down on my truck and all that good stuff. When I'm accelerating you can hear it but I am looking for a louder more aggressive tone. What catback has the meanest sound to it and is there sound clips anywhere?

-Thanks

Old 03-29-2004, 04:40 AM
bullitt1229
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: My hemi is WAY too quiet

From what I've heard, I think the Gibson Super Truck has the meanest sounding catback. One of my friends has it on his GMC V8 (not sure liter size) and it sounds sweet. It almost sounds like he is just running straight pipes.

Old 03-29-2004, 06:58 AM
Connect

ummm an old glasspack would work, there is a links omewhere in the forum of a guy who did it. or you can just take the cat off but seriously alot of people do that jsut put it back on when you get it smogged.

Old 03-29-2004, 11:39 AM
BlueHemi
Veteran

I really like my exhaust (see sig)......and if someone can tell me how to insert a sound clip I will post it.

Old 03-29-2004, 06:49 PM
Connect
Default Uploading sound clip

You have to upload it to a webpage and put a link onto the webpage, but thats really complicated. There is a website out there of sound clips of cars/truck whatever, its called www.exhaustsoundclips.com

here is the link to send them your sound clip http://exhaustsoundclips.com/submit_clip.html

Quick Reply: My hemi is WAY too quiet