Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Compliments

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 03:44 AM
Homee2010
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Compliments

When I park at the hospital where I work(when I drive) I park at the edge of the lot, sideways...
People will call me and say they're glad I drove "that beautiful truck" again...
Sometimes, if the weather is good, I won't drive her for a week or more...I ride my bike!!!
But, I still get a kick if someone asks if it has a HEMI!!!
Sales reps put business cards on her asking that very question...LOL!!!
Homee

Old 04-20-2004, 04:54 AM
04GTX
Rookie

i got an orange hemi gtx and i was going down the highway a few weeks ago when a car pulls up with the windows down and three fine girls in it were like that's HOT!! and i was like and so are you, lol!! but even people that are like i hate rams, but i love your truck, and even furd lovers like it so i'm very happy with curb appeal!!! never ever has anyone said that they don't like it!!!!! it's an eye catcher and i like to think a chick magnet also!!!

Old 04-20-2004, 01:05 PM
gravymonkey
Veteran

Nice slam to us younger ladies, I'll be 24 this year... despite what YOU say... I've always been told I'm much more mature and wise beyond my years.
Amanda,
You have already proven that you are mature, knowledgeable, and elegant by the fact that you run such a fine forum and by the way you maintain your Lady in Red. Many women would not know anything about a Ram truck, much less run a forum for it. When Klute ‘slammed’ young ladies, I’m sure he didn’t mean to include you in the collective slam.

Old 04-20-2004, 01:16 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hehehehe! Thanks gravymonkey... I try... Hehehehe! I just don't want the younger ladies to get a bad rap... some of us are quite a catch. LOL!

~Amanda

Old 04-20-2004, 01:25 PM
JC
Professional

ORIGINAL: Dodgegirl19

Hehehehe! Thanks gravymonkey... I try... Hehehehe! I just don't want the younger ladies to get a bad rap... some of us are quite a catch. LOL!

~Amanda
I'll go along with that..

Old 04-20-2004, 01:26 PM
gravymonkey
Veteran

some of us are quite a catch. LOL!
I can tell from you trucks and forum. Also I noticed that ever guy here says how attrative you are any chance they get, and they are correct too

I guess this is getting off topic since we've gone from complimenting each other's trucks to complimenting Amanda. We are such butt kisses

Old 04-20-2004, 01:40 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Amanda. I don't think any of us (DF guys) would ever give any "younger girls" a bad rap. Even if we were, you would certainly be excluded from that group.[sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 04-20-2004, 02:12 PM
Klute
Professional

Actually, I didn't really 'slam' younger girls.

I would enjoy the challange!

But in reality, it is probably just sour grapes for me!

Amanda, you are a sweetie, thanks!

Old 04-20-2004, 02:36 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL! No hard feelings... and thank you everyone!! [sm=smiley9.gif] We definately need to get back to talking Dodge...

While I was out rubbing down the truck this morning (somehow we've avoided the rain), a guy I've never seen before walks over to my house and says, "That is the shiniest and best looking truck I've ever seen. I know it's not new, what year is she?" A 94 I replied. "1994?! No way! Unbelievable... The paint looks wet, that's SO cool!!" The thanked me and walked away... I was smiling ear to ear...

~Amanda

Old 04-20-2004, 06:22 PM
klamen

ORIGINAL: Dodgegirl19

"1994?! No way! Unbelievable... The paint looks wet, that's SO cool!!" The thanked me and walked away... I was smiling ear to ear...
So Amanda, what are you using for soap and wax to get that "wet" look on that '94?

Quick Reply: Compliments