Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Compliments

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Klute
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Compliments

My truck is a compliment magnet.

I keep it clean and it shines and looks great most of the time.

Everything from fast food drive up workers to mothers in grocery store parking lots.

Funny, maybe it is just me, but women are the one's that compliment. I had one gal (great looking BTW) standing behind my truck with her 2 cute little girls. As I approached my truck she said 'Is this truck yours?' I said 'Yes', she asked "could you wait her, I want to show my husband". Well i was bummed about the husband, but it was pretty neat.

Anyone else with stories?

Old 04-19-2004, 02:33 PM
gravymonkey
Veteran
Default RE: Compliments

All of my friends freaked out when they saw my truck for the 1st time. Before I got my truck, I was driving a beat up 83 Camaro that I drove as little as possible because it was not fun to drive. In my case, it was all about the shock value of going from my POS to a 04 Ram. I still get compliments from people that I have not seen in years because I was known for driving cars that most people would have junked.

Old 04-19-2004, 03:20 PM
mikegonzo
Veteran

Yep same here Klute ......I here the word "Sexy" being used most often by women.

The Carl's Jr here the first time had the guys leaning out the window "That is a nice truck"...now everytime
I go there, they all go "Oh, there's that truck you want again!".

At the park....as I run every other day, there seems to always be people that either point or I have had even
guys say "Damn, that's a beautiful truck..." I say "Yeah, and it has to be wiped down everyday"...and they say
"It's worth it man! Nice!"

Ok...that's the calm stuff above....now the women part from those women who seem to ALL be part of my past now Love stinks!

Robyn - "That's right a sexy truck for my sexy man....now that you have this, I can do more to you when you drive".....ok nice comment but she was ALL TALK

Laura - "You have a sexy truck. I Love it"......of all the women, the most short quoted of all time both here and in real life....but at least she could recognize what looks good

Loretta - "You have a sexy truck"....hmm, sounds like Laura? Maybe this is a Hispanic thing since they both were, but from what Laura said to me recently about us "Maybe it was all about sex?"..... hey I wanted more here...I am the emotional guy

Kim - (actually Kim is more of a friend) - "You have the best looking vehicle, it turns heads everywhere when we drive together. It's a damn sexy truck"......Kim is more "thoughtful" in her describing...

Ok...just a lot of talk here...and all true...but maybe that's why I clean my truck all the time....I feel it should always look its best and that's when i get the best comments

Our RAMS are our obsession.....now to find the better woman

Old 04-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The better woman... I am here... hehehe!

My truck gets it too... my neighbor came out yesterday and says to me... "You know Amanda, I tell everyone I live next to the nicest looking truck in the park." It made me grin ear to ear. The Lady In Red gets a lot of compliments on her speed as well... she just lights up my life. And people are rather impressed that I'm behind the wheel. [sm=smiley9.gif]

~Amanda

Old 04-19-2004, 03:29 PM
mikegonzo
Veteran

Ok Amanda....I will drive to you next Ready for the "ride" ? "snicker snicker - sinister laugh"

Old 04-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Vader
Champion

Mike and Klute, Can I hang out with you guys

Old 04-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sure am... Hit me with your best shot. Hehehe!!

~Amanda

Old 04-19-2004, 03:50 PM
mikegonzo
Veteran

Absolutely Vader! Life is too short....it's to be appreciated and loved man!

Old 04-19-2004, 04:25 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree, it's definitely Klute and Mike. You guys must be Babe magnets.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 04-19-2004, 06:09 PM
JC
Professional

In the short time i've owned the dodge, I swear, i've had about 10 people come up to me at random places asking me about it.. Got everyone here in the parking lot drooling..=-)

Quick Reply: Compliments