Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Exhaust and Cold Air Intake Questions.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Americanflyer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Exhaust and Cold Air Intake Questions.

Leave the fog lights alone..just do this.....http://dtw.truckmoxie.com/mygallery.ten?id=6957

Old 04-22-2004, 05:14 PM
stupidface
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Exhaust and Cold Air Intake Questions.

i used my factory airbox with a koolshot tube then i did a tubing from tha factory box into the fog light hole and it got cooler air but it caused a heavier suckchin when starting the engine, it seemd like holding a straw to ur mouth then sucking the air through it before the added tube, but after adding 2.5 foot of 4inch tubing to the foglight the hole into the factory airbox on my 03 it seemed like putting a waterhose and trying to suck the air though it seemed to me it took longer for the air to makeit through the assembly than it were to an open air filter, like the airaid open element air filter which is boxed from the heat but yet open into the headlight fender area, oh yeah the assemblies i tried made diffent exhaust noises, the koolshot with the factory box sound gas hate'n mean, and the cold air intake tube down on the light assembly sounded like factory exhaust, keep in mind thats with s/d out exhaust, but the major + out of all this is that the cold air really only worked for me after i got over 20mph, but in a city day to day driving didnt really help me, and just the koolshot it give the omph i ask for everytime i crest the peddle, just my two cents...

Quick Reply: Exhaust and Cold Air Intake Questions.