Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Dodge SRT 10

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 12:13 AM
RFoster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge SRT 10

My locate dealer just got two of the SRT 10 Ram Viper's in. I went and looked and test drove. Well let me put it this way! At the end of my test drive I was sick to my stomach. " I WISH I HAD A BETTER JOB!!!" Don't test drive it! You will not look at YOUR truck the same way again. The only negative part--- Cannot tow, no where to mount a hitch, rear bumper is fiberglass and has no support frame.

Old 04-26-2004, 12:30 AM
lawntycoon
Professional
Default RE: Dodge SRT 10

I think I ll take your advice for now and stay away from the dealership....For now

Old 04-26-2004, 01:00 AM
Vader
Champion

That is truly one awesome truck.

Old 04-26-2004, 01:14 AM
gravymonkey
Veteran

I am yet to see one at my dealership. I talked to a guy there and he said they had only one for about 3 weeks and sold it and their only Viper to the same person at the same time. How nice it must be. As far as test drving it, I wouldn't even think they would let me near it since I'm only 29 and don't look like I make nearly enough money for it. As far as getting enough money to buy one, my best plan is still the lottery with the economy the way it is

Quick Reply: Dodge SRT 10