Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

bed liners

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 12:27 PM
raidermike67
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bed liners

I paid $480 over the rails for Line-X. Aside from it's functional purpose it looks GREAT, ad's some texture to the pickup.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:39 AM
motorhead426
All Star

I paid over 650 for my Rhinoliner and it was worth ever penny. I got it color matched, and it looks so good, most people don't even notice it, until they happen to touch it. As far as the guy who said that a Rhinoliner installer was complaining about the quality. Rhinoliner warranties there liner as long as you own your truck. They also have a product that dresses up the appearance for a more glossy look. Mine is covered with a tonneau cover, so I'm not worried about fading in that regards. I am thinking about having my rockers, lower door, and maybe even some fenders flares covered in the same stuff. Those pics of the green ram, damn thats cool. Thats what I'd have if I had a "trail-only" rig.

Old 09-26-2006, 09:52 AM
raidermike67
Veteran

Rhinoliner warranties there liner as long as you own your truck. >>>>>>>>

But only at the dealer who installed it? I think that might help when reselling a truck but doubt it would effect the price.

Old 10-12-2006, 09:54 PM
thehemiman12345
All Star

i dont know what people are talking about the rhino liners having to be resprayed after a month, 1 year so far and it still shines like new (after cleaning it), it takes a lot of abuse too. My neighbor has this other liner called Speedliner and its not as glossy as the rhino but it has more traction. Anyways both are in good condition. i would go with either one of them.

Quick Reply: bed liners