Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Terrible Dodge Service

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2004, 05:28 PM
brderj
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Terrible Dodge Service

My truck is pretty new and the only problem we have had with it is the plastic molding in the back of the truck is coming up, no big deal. But I have to disagree about the warrenty work. I did pay $35K for a new truck and it will be perfect. Now I dont really care about little ticks and noises, I drove a soft top Jeep Wrangler for 2 years and HMMV's everyday at work, if I notice a tick or some stupid noise I deserve to take it in. But if my truck is acting up I expect it to be fixed as stated in my warrenty, thats the whole point in getting a great warrenty. Now the Dodge folks around my town are awesome and I have no doubt I will be taken care of. I am never rude or demanding to anyone until I get an attitude. There was a poster on this forum who was having some MAJOR problems with his dealer, I think at one point I would have driven my truck through the front glass. All this fighting on the internet is pointless anyway, one person is going to have a view and there in nothing you can do to change it. Just making a simple post into a boxing match with no winner.

Quick Reply: Terrible Dodge Service