Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Trade In

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 11:47 PM
Dodge maniac
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Trade In

ORIGINAL: steve00ram360

ORIGINAL: Dodge maniac

My dad just traded in his 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 2wd for a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 2wd with a Hemi. Im so excited, its awesome. We are putting dual exhaust on it, window visors, bed cover, and probably taillight covers. Its Flame Red, oh yea.
oh yeah... post some pics for us
I wish i could, sorry. But are there anymore comments or suggestion?? I would appreciate them, we are getting the cover put on tomorrow, and vent visors too.

Old 07-27-2004, 08:39 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

i'd lower it get a set of Center Line Rims (check them out at summitracing.com look up center line wheels or order a summit racing truckstyle magazine) debadge, kenne belle supercharger when they come out, low profile street tires/ mud tires depends what u wanna do with it, highflow cat thats all i can think of for now

Old 07-31-2004, 03:02 PM
Dodge maniac
Professional

Cool ideas. We are gonna lower it, about 2 inches in the front, 4 inches in the back. We are also considering puttin breaming boards (i think its spelled like that[8D]) which look like ground effects but are really running boards, they look awesome on the Dodge Rams, but at $700, they dont come cheap. We might even get a body kit put on the front that resembles either the at Thunderoad Hemi, or the SRT -10.

Old 08-04-2004, 10:18 PM
Dodge maniac
Professional

And if you all saw the pics of that super Hemi Ram that is faster than the SRT-10, we are gonna try to find a decal like the HEMI one ot has on it, near the taillight, it would look good!!

Quick Reply: Trade In