Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Roll Pan Question

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 09:38 PM
gpzjack
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roll Pan Question

I have an 04 and i have some damage to my bumper and tailgate. My question is if i replace the rear bumper with a roll pan will i lose my ability to mount my trailer hitch?

Thanks

Old 06-23-2004, 11:19 PM
BADRAM
Default RE: Roll Pan Question

That depends on how you want it to look. If you wantthe trailer hitch can stay right where it is. The draw back is that it will stick out a good 6 inches from the bottom of your roll pan. Look at the back of your truck from the sideand imagine your roll pan on it and you will see the lines that it will follow and how far your hitch and even your dual exhaust(if it exits from the rear) sticks out. A roll pan gives you the clean smooth lines your looking for. Now some kit's come where the trailer hitch is hidden behind the fold down licence plate. I believe that Lund makes one of these kit's My suggestion do your research. Don't try to take a short cut either and buy one on E-bay. Remember you get what you pay for. Good luck!

Old 06-24-2004, 01:14 AM
SRT 8 guy
Professional
Default RE: Roll Pan Question

Just look for a roll pan with a "Hidden Hitch" option it will come with a bracket to make ur liscense plate flip down out of the way.

Quick Reply: Roll Pan Question