Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

04 Ram Hemi Cam ???s

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 04:49 PM
400exmkt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 Ram Hemi Cam ???s

I am new to this forum and have been reading a lot before posting to try and find my answer but cant find it. I want to get the comp cam XFI II or III ( I don't know which is better for me). I want to know if i will have any problems with floating a valve, Or check engine light, or any other problems that could happen. I drive this truck every day any don't want to have something go wrong. What other parts are recommended to go with this install. Springs? Will this work well with the mods I have now? I have a heavy foot like most of you and want more out of my truck. Any idea of what the install might run? I don't have the time or know how to do something like this. Any help at all is appreciated thanks.

Old 10-25-2006, 07:58 PM
04ram4x4
Default RE: 04 Ram Hemi Cam ???s

I am new to the forum and I was woundering where can you get those cams or any major engine parts.I what to know if it is worth it myself.

Old 10-25-2006, 10:15 PM
400exmkt
Default RE: 04 Ram Hemi Cam ???s

Moesperformance.com
rpmoutlet.comkrcperformance.com

I have been looking at all these trying to decide.

Quick Reply: 04 Ram Hemi Cam ???s