Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

any ideas for modifications for a dodge ram 1500 quad cab PLEASE REPLY

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 01:02 AM
Dodge_Devil_99
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any ideas for modifications for a dodge ram 1500 quad cab PLEASE REPLY

Hey My Father has a car delership and he wants to modifie a dodge ram 1500 Quad Cab..... nothing to crazy but make it look nice.... wut are your suggestions???

Old 08-27-2004, 01:24 AM
mazz
Veteran
Default RE: any ideas for modifications for a dodge ram 1500 quad cab PLEASE REPLY

First off, pick a theme. Off-Road, Street, whatever. If it's a 4x4 you can go either way. If it's a 4x2, I'd stay away from Off-Road. He could also go chrome. You know, chrome wheels, chrome door handles and mirrors, chrome exhaust tip, etc.

Wheels and tires would be first on my list. Perhaps some flares for the wheel openings, some decent tube steps or nerf bars, some graphics on the side, and a nice exhaust system. Just some ideas to get you started.

While he's at it, you might want to brush up on your spelling, so when he passes the "dealership" on to you, and some day you want to "modify" a truck, but not "too crazy", you will know "what" to do.

Sorry, I'm a professional writer, and while I too make spelling errors, I just couldn't help myself. No offense.

Old 08-27-2004, 02:15 AM
AkDanoM
Rookie
Default RE: any ideas for modifications for a dodge ram 1500 quad cab PLEASE REPLY

some easier if not cheaper fix ups rather than exaust would be some stylish nerf boards... i have those on an '02 and they look tight...

Also something i have on my '02 is a hard tuneau cover.. and that really makes it stand out.. very stylish compaired to other Rams

the next few things im gonna end up doin is changing the rims and chroming some of the exterior... Billet gas door covers are tight as well

Old 09-03-2004, 07:34 PM
Dodge_Devil_99
Rookie

hEY no problem, and about my spelling im only 17 so im used to typing really fast and typing things like instead of "what" i say "wut" because i use something called msn messenger alot, its somethnig you can talk to your friends online

anyways thanks for the ideas

Old 09-03-2004, 11:41 PM
mikegonzo
Veteran

Billet Grille the front, add chrome step ups, add an electric rear sliding window would really add to the customer wants.

I know all above would be MOPAR, and keep it MOPAR if you can. As far as the sliding electric rear window, you may have to contact a third party.

Most of all, keep it detailed, shiny and clean....and watch those customers flock to the dealership

Quick Reply: any ideas for modifications for a dodge ram 1500 quad cab PLEASE REPLY