Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Hello ALL

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 01:52 PM
stealthdriver
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello ALL

Hello, my name is James and i was looking for a place to talk Dodge. lol anyway, i have a metalic blue Dodge Stealth that i purchased for 1,100 dollars. yes, i stole it. muahahahaha. i have done some customizing to it and i must say it is one of a kind. i have lime green interior, racing rims 17's, hood scoop, cold air intake, 2 12's in the back seat cuz box to big for trunk, aftermarket exhaust and resinator taken off, i think my wife bought me lime green reacing seats and lambo doors for christmas. i also have a body kit coming. it is the vader body kit. i would like to know what can i do that is cheap, like under $100 to help performance and hp. and also i am getting a spoilerand i am wanting some opinions. do i take the factory spoiler off or leave it on. i cant decide. the spoiler is on andysautosport.com. it is a crbon fiber spoiler. it has a curve to match the window. i didnt want a straight one. that i think would look silly i dont know thought. let me know what you guys think. thanks PFC byerly

Old 11-28-2007, 02:32 PM
daisy92
Default RE: Hello ALL

wazzup! i don't want to be mean, but this cars doesn't need bodykits or a new spoiler. don't overdo the looks of the car. keep it clean.

Old 11-28-2007, 02:49 PM
thestealth
Champion

There isn't a whole lot you can do (cheaply) to increase the performance of an NA car. Make sure all the maintenance is up to date before spending a bunch of cash on extras.

Pictures?

Old 11-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Danny~G
Rookie

i did one thing on the body and put the 3000gt back hatch on. i like the spoiler better and it looks nicer. engine wise just put the 3g long headers on there and you can get to 160 easier than before.

Old 11-28-2007, 03:56 PM
josephphipps

Sweet!!! when you getting some pics sowe can see it?

Old 11-29-2007, 10:24 AM
yevgenievich
Captain

ORIGINAL: Danny~G

i did one thing on the body and put the 3000gt back hatch on. i like the spoiler better and it looks nicer. engine wise just put the 3g long headers on there and you can get to 160 easier than before.
I agree about spoiler, i was able to find one on ebay for $70 and put it on. Unfortunately when i payed one shop to do it they screwd up, messed up the paint and cracked it. I took it away, fixed the cracks and painted it. I didn't have stealth spoiler to begine with so didn't have any holes from old one to fill in.

Old 11-29-2007, 03:32 PM
Danny~G
Rookie

here is the one pic i could find this is when
had the es exshast now i have the r/t

Old 11-29-2007, 07:17 PM
yevgenievich
Captain

did you have to paint the hatch and spoiler or you got lucky and found same color? The tail lights look a litle wierd tho(at east to me)

Old 11-29-2007, 09:56 PM
josephphipps

yea me too the tail lights do look wierdwhere did you get them

Old 12-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Danny~G
Rookie

they came with the car i got it from new york, the tail lightsare painted, no the hatch was red i had to get it painted. looks more of a car with out that boomerang.