Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

'94 Dodge Stealth

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 03:42 PM
miranda923
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '94 Dodge Stealth

Hello. I'm hoping maybe I can get a little bit of help and/or information about some things I am experiencing with my Stealth.

1. Is there anyway the oil leaking onto the gasket can hurt my car in any way? Is there anyway to stop it? I used "Stop Leak" in hopes that will help. A friend of mine told me it was horrible for the car.

2. My car sometimes stalls when in reverse. I was at a stop sign last night and it stalled as I went to accelerate.

3. The car seems to be idling funny.

I sure hope someone can help identify some of these for me. She is my baby and I love her to pieces. Don't want anything to happen to her.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:40 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF
I will move you post to the dodge stealth section.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:12 AM
toddrs93
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by miranda923
Hello. I'm hoping maybe I can get a little bit of help and/or information about some things I am experiencing with my Stealth.

1. Is there anyway the oil leaking onto the gasket can hurt my car in any way? Is there anyway to stop it? I used "Stop Leak" in hopes that will help. A friend of mine told me it was horrible for the car.

2. My car sometimes stalls when in reverse. I was at a stop sign last night and it stalled as I went to accelerate.

3. The car seems to be idling funny

I sure hope someone can help identify some of these for me. She is my baby and I love her to pieces. Don't want anything to happen to her.
You need to provide a little more info or more than likely have a reliable mechanic check it out. Where are you located?

Quick Reply: '94 Dodge Stealth