Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Does anyone have a diagram for

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 04:26 PM
thestealth
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Does anyone have a diagram for

What happened, good news I hope.

Old 08-31-2004, 03:02 PM
dot

I just came in to update you. It needs a timing sensor now. We have been lucky, our neighbor is a parts manager and he has brought him books home.. Tools. Advice from his mechanics.. they say no one can fix that in their driveway. That's all he had to hear. Thanks thestealth.

back to my regular board now.

Old 08-31-2004, 03:39 PM
thestealth
Champion

Stealth/3000GT, making mechanics of ordinary people since 1991

Old 09-07-2004, 12:29 PM
dot

You can say that again. I guess there is valve damage. Two intake valves are stuck. No compression.

I miss driving it!

At least he can move it in the garage now. It's become a quest. He has never NOT got anything running.

Old 09-07-2004, 05:12 PM
thestealth
Champion

Damn, that sucks. I seem to be experiencing ECU problems. They surfaced on my way to work this morning. I guess I am part of the gosh dangit club now.

Keep us updated please.

Good luck,

Old 09-07-2004, 07:07 PM
dot

Oh that's not good thestealth. I hope your's does not turn into half the project this one has turned out to be. He thinks The more he starts it up the more he reves sp* it up, the valves are moving better? I guess that's what he said. I know he drove it in the garage. I will keep you tuned in. Thanks for your attention on all this. I feel like it's a support group.

Old 09-07-2004, 10:20 PM
thestealth
Champion

ORIGINAL: dot

Oh that's not good thestealth. I hope your's does not turn into half the project this one has turned out to be. He thinks The more he starts it up the more he reves sp* it up, the valves are moving better? I guess that's what he said. I know he drove it in the garage. I will keep you tuned in. Thanks for your attention on all this. I feel like it's a support group.

No, not good at all. It did drive home from work with no problems, but I am not convinced all is well. Support group, thats a good one

Old 09-07-2004, 11:59 PM
thestealth
Champion

I don't know if you ever checked the sporadic spark thread or not, on the second page are two attachments called lastscan and lastscan1. They pertain to setting the timing after installation of the t-belt. I know you said he had a friend hooking your husband up with a manual, but these may be of assistance.

https://dodgeforum.com/tm.asp?m=70242&mpage=1ð’…´

Old 09-13-2004, 09:26 PM
dot

Thank you.. I will show them to him. He is done with that part, but it's good to have. He has to do the head now. 2 intake valves are stuck. I think I posted that. Not sure. Vacation brain.

How is your car?

Old 01-06-2005, 11:39 PM
dot

My car had been back on the road for a short time. I don't even think 2 weeks. When it broke down on me. I already told thestealth all about it. ;-)

anyway I am thinking you may be interested to find out what happened to it this time. It broke down on Election day right after I voted. Of course I thought that had something to do with it (not) until my husband took the oil pump off and apart and found this in it.

oilpump

It was a piece of the new oill filter. I contacted the company that makes the oil filter, showed them this picture. Sent them the oil filter and they paid for damages. To be honest I did not think they would. The check came on Christmas Eve day.

Now that the car is running yet again, the oil pressure is very low. sidenote.. there are new barrings sp* on it. Could the pressure change because of that? That's what he had to replace from what the filter damaged.

Quick Reply: Does anyone have a diagram for