Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Can a dodge stealth become fas

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Genericilos
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can a dodge stealth become fas

thanks.. i'll keep my es for now, get it running healthy.. then get a rt/tt for speed... do you think clothes dye would work on the fabric on the inside roof of the car?? that would be nice if it did... i'm not looking for a lot of speed for the moment.. just for the car to be a head turner... you know what i mean? thanks for everything.. can't wait to get the manual from yevgenievich!!!!! thanx again!

Old 10-01-2007, 10:17 AM
thestealth
Champion

Waiting for a TT model would be best, if you plan on doing any substantial modifications. You can dump a ton of money in the NA platform, and never be "fast."

I don't know if these cars will ever rise to the status of muscle cars, as far as value goes. Stealths are kinda like a step child to Dodge. The only ones that may see a significant rise in value will be the TT models. The 96's will be worth more than any, due to their low production number, 57.

I doubt mine will ever be worth much, simply because it is very high mileage, almost 200k. I don't care however, I bought the car to drive and enjoy, not as an investment.

Old 10-01-2007, 12:18 PM
yevgenievich
Captain

ok i looked up at it today and it is 80mb adobe file, so i will have to post it on the net for you to download. I am admin at one website and can upload files so there will be no ads or anything, just the link to the file. I'll post it in here as soon as i have it up. It havn't been a good day for me today, got a citiation for runing a red light when i clearly ran a yellow light. this is frustrating.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:04 AM
yevgenievich
Captain

ok...i still have not uploaded the files due to havinga very bad day. First i got that citiation thing then i went to work and on my way back i get a call and sommething about somebody driving into my apartment... I race down to my apartment to find a small crowd of people and 98 mitsu galant parked in one of the rooms in my apratment. It's been a hectic day and i am sorry that i have not been able to get the files up. It's been the last thing that i thought of today after geting locks to put on my room and moving somme things around because of the hole in the apartment building. Having to stay in on of the apartments near as well so i don't even have anything together.
now i do have pictures and will try to upload them tomorrow with the rest of the story

EDIT: ok, i'm geting the file uploaded, it's a zip file and i think you would have to use some sort of download manager or right click on the link and select save as. It is only going to be up for 48 hours. Well, now that this is done i can go back and figure out what to do with car size hole in the apartment.
and here is the link:
http://rurussian.com/Dodge Stealth/92_94 DS.zip

EDIT2: for non belivers:

Old 10-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Genericilos

dam bro,i'm extremely sorry to hear about you apartment!!!! thats really crappy dude! first the citation then that.. i think according to the whole like good day vs. bad day ratio.. you shouldn't have a bad day for atleast another 10 years!! sorry.. i don't mean to joke but. i try to make lighten of bad situations.. it's just how i am.. but i haven't been able to get on the cpu until now and i can't download the files here.. because i am at work and wouldn't beable to print them out anyway! i appriciate u sending it!!! like alot.. i will print it out as soon as i get out of work! but if it you feel any better about the bad day thing.. i have been have a cruddy week... my fiance has been in the hospital 3 times this week alone! with, a sist in her wrist, gole bladder problems, and a really bad sickness causing vommeting and migraines! soo i've had my hands full this week! ooo and are u sueing the galant person.. the one that drove in the room?? i'm sure u could.... and a lil astrick on the side! "TheStealth" thank you for you info too! but how long should i wait to buy a tt model??? do you think the will be very hard to find later??... well get back to me as soon as you can guys! and good luck with your apartment situation man! i feel for ya i really do!

Old 10-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Genericilos

ok another problem i have..... i have white smoke spitting out the back.. not really really bad.. more only when i start her up.. and i am getting much lower gas milage then i should be getting... i'm switching all the fuel injectors and sparks..andso changing the oil because my car burns oil pretty baddly.... wat do u think it can be.. and wat can i do to fix it.. or do u think that wat i am doing is wat the problem is!? and when i say bad gas milage i'm tslking 9miles to the gallon!!! how much should i be getting?? i know it is more then that! so let me know.. thanx!

Old 10-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Genericilos

hey will that manual work if i have a 91 dodge stealth es???? it says 92-94...... just wonderring!

Old 10-05-2007, 12:51 AM
Genericilos

this has nothing to do with stealths or cars in general but how do i get promoted in this forum??

Old 10-05-2007, 10:07 AM
yevgenievich
Captain

the manual is 92-94 but first gen is 91-93 and second gen is 94-96(i belive) so you should be covered. I also have seperate manuals for the engine that mitsu made, i can post it up as well. Changing the spark plugs and injectors will help but if problem is else where your spark plugs will get bad again. As far as oil burning it is a good possibility that it is the vaulve seals. Check the ecu. I remember at one point of time my gas gage went crazy and for two weeks according to the gage i was geting about 5 miles to a gallon. Also do a comression test, that can give you a lot of information on how the insides look.

Old 10-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Genericilos

ok, well i blew off buying the injectors because if i did the work and that wasn't the problem i would be mad.. soo i am going to bring it to the dodge dealership and have run a full diagnostic test... sooooooo hope then i know wat i need to do.. also i need a few sun spots painted.. but they 3,000 to paint the car.. but all together i only need about 4sqft painted.. so i'll see wat they will get me for that.. how is the apartment situation going man??

Quick Reply: Can a dodge stealth become fas