Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

06 Stratus w/tire issues

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 12:01 AM
skimo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 Stratus w/tire issues

have 06 Stratus w/36k on it. Good/clean vehicle. Noticed flat on front left drivers side. WhenI took off tire/wheelI noticed a bolt that is in the fender well poked a hole in it. The clearance is about 1/2 inch if not less when I put on spare. Is this normal. I noticed the bad tire had several places where this bolt(which is connected to vehicle)poked at it without actually making a hole until now. We bought the car from dealership. Never had any issues or problems. Warranty is no good now. Any ideas. Dont want to put another tire on it till I figure whats going on.....Thanks

Old 06-30-2008, 10:20 PM
rube740
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 06 Stratus w/tire issues

I checked to see if there were any factory recalls for your problem and didn't find anything. This could have been from poor body work done on the car. I'm pretty sure the dealer didn't tell you the vehicle was in an accident and not all accidents are reported to carfax. This sounds like poor body work done to the car

Quick Reply: 06 Stratus w/tire issues