Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Stratus 96 problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 12:40 AM
mtlplayaz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stratus 96 problem

Hi, first.. sorry for my english... it's not my primary language...
then, i have a problem with my car since 1year and i need help if you can help me...

When i drive my car andi come to make a stop, the engine stop sometime. (my RPM stay at 400rpm... and bang... the engine stop under 15mph (25-30km/h) ).
when i start my car... my rpm is at 600...700... not more...
but this problem is not at all STOP.... its sometime.... i hope its only a sensor... but... which sensor?

or when i run my car on a highway... and when i quit the highway... at the first light... my engine stop again [:@]..
i restart my car, i keep the feet on the gaz and i put the car on neutral speed... i press on the gaz and i go to 4000rpm... and the engine stay at 600-700rpm again... and i can continue my run... or..... when i drive my car (5000-6000rpm).... and i make a stop... my engine stop.... and i restart, i drive my car (on neutral speed at 2000rpm).... and my engine is at 700rpm again... then... i continue my ride....
some1 can help me?

i try to find my problem in the site (forum post) but i not found the same problem... (im a newbie in internet)

thank you all...

Quick Reply: Stratus 96 problem