Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Remote Key Programming

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009 | 09:12 PM
Birdofprey
|
Default Remote Key Programming

Ok I know this subject has been touched alot in the fourms, but I have not found what I am looking for yet. I have the org. remotes that come with the car, one works and the other no good. I am going to replace Batt. in both, but if this does not fix the problem in the one reomte, I would like to know how to go about programming it. The remote that I have in the long straight one with the Lock up top, unlock below that, along with trunk. The back has the Panic button. I look forward to hearing all info. you have on this minor problem.

Old 03-13-2009 | 11:19 PM
tomthedog
Captain

the remote cannot be reprogrammed. you would have to program the remote computer. i have no idea how, or where the comp is located in the car.

most OEM comps can store up to 4 diff freq's. there is a way, i just don't know it for this car.

Old 03-14-2009 | 12:17 AM
Birdofprey
|

Thx for thr info. I have replaced the batt. and it works fine now. Looks like the Batt. was dead.

Quick Reply: Remote Key Programming