Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2003 stratus rt coupe help/suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 11:00 PM
hedstrom
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 stratus rt coupe help/suggestions

I just bought a 2003 stratus rt coupe today. I feel I got a decent deal on it but there are things that it needs like any other used car. First off the previous owner had put in a aftermarket head unit and wired up an amp for subs. He put the original stereo back in but, on my way driving home today I found the steering wheel controls for the radio and they dont work. Any ideas of what might be wrong with that? Also the car needs 4 new tires, does anybody know of some good all season tires that can handle MN winters and that are decently priced that will fit? Thanks!

Last edited by hedstrom; 04-10-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:53 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 93 Likes on 79 Posts

The forum does have a vendor ( Tire Rack ) the web site maybe able to answer you question on price's. And the type of tires you need.As far as the radio, You could have bad switches on the steering wheel or the wires could have been cut.

Old 02-21-2012, 02:57 PM
RonT

I am looking for factory rims for a 2003 stratus RT coupe 17 inch 5 spoke chrome finish

Old 02-24-2012, 09:07 PM
kbcnick
Amateur

its also possible that the factory steering wheel controls are just not connected. a lot of aftermarket head units dont have steering wheel compatibility. i would pull out the headunit and look around, its a really easy job.

Quick Reply: 2003 stratus rt coupe help/suggestions