Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

bi xenon hid and ccfl halo headlight assembly

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 12:21 PM
the_dude777
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bi xenon hid and ccfl halo headlight assembly

ok so i got both in yesterday hoping to install it all but, there is two places to put lighting into each headlight assembly. its a 04 dodge stratus es sedan and has only one plug being it is high and low bulb in both so, the questions are this

a. can two bi xenon kits be installed and work perfectly without frying anything i.e. the the wire harness itself or worse the ecu.

b. if not how would i hook this crap up to run the lamp it came installed with and the hid at the same time.

any insite would be great. i have looked everywhere so any help would be awsome

Old 05-22-2011, 05:08 AM
ModernDayCaesar
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It sounds like you got the housings from eBay with the 2 headlight sockets.. I don't really understand these ones but ok. I kno it can be done because another member on this site has done it but I don't recommend it. Should have maybe came here and posted questions before you went out ordering stuff.

I recommend simply modifying the stock headlight housings. I just bought 2 brand new replacement headlight housings and a pair of projectors with angel-eyes and an official xenon kit. While I have the housings open doing the retrofit I will be able to customize however I see fit such as blacking out the reflectors and/or adding LED lighting.

Quick Reply: bi xenon hid and ccfl halo headlight assembly