Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Runs good, starts hard, check engine

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Rocket67
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well...apparently it just took another 50 miles. The car finally passed inspection. I am pissed though because the guy told my wife after it failed the first time that she could bring it back 2 more times. Well....they charged me again for the inspection. The first time I brought it back instead of checking to see if it was ready they ran it through the system. Apparently in Texas you can only bring it back once and when they ran it in the system the second time it nullified my $40 that we paid and I had to do it again. I am going to end up sending some nasty letters to the company that did the inspection because I was very clear that this computer was new and they should have tested accordingly. Either way, car is back on the road and legal. It still takes a few seconds to start but once it's running it runs great.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:45 AM
Rocket67
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After over a month, still working great. Car even starts a little better but there is still some underlying issue there. Either way, computer was definitely an issue and now it seems to be working fine.

Quick Reply: Runs good, starts hard, check engine