Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

The dodge stratus/ Plymouth breeze is AMAZING off road!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 12:29 AM
seeforyourself
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The dodge stratus/ Plymouth breeze is AMAZING off road!

I know this is a stupid question.

I drive a 98' plymouth breeze (Before you yell at me saying this isn't a dodge but it is owned by dodge and chrysler and has the same design and almost same parts as the dodge stratus!)

So I was going to my friends house today for the 4th of july and he lives in a house thats in a forest and a very then road. It turned out it was blocked so me and my other friend had to go through a very tight thin path which was covered in branches and weeds and also lots of rocks! (and the road wasn't even flat!)

I basically prepared my self to know that it won't make it across but i didn't care because my friend's dad had a tow truck and his house isn't far from the trail. So I went ahead with it (I know I'm so stupid!) and drove with it. My car sling shot up and down violently (That happened when I was leaving his house and i didnt record that part!! :> ) going over tree stubs and dirt that is higher on the left tire than the right. My car was SURPRISINGLY doing good with traction.

I felt like I was doing one of those tests with a jeep wrangler on how it can go over on just about anything! I then went over with some sand (Its half a mile away from the beach) and my car scrapped against some bushes thats next to me (The path was also ear trees and bushes) and you heard very violent scrapping noise from the tree next to me!

Then I had to go over a big bump and my car almost didn't make it but made it!!!!!! My friends dads pick up truck (4 wheel drive) once went through it and kept getting stuck! I also was able to drive in sand with this thing!

I'm surprised how good this vehicle is off road for a FWD

__

Here is a video I made for those people who didn't believe me.

View My Video

After reviewing the video at towards the end when im on the pathway to the driveway i said "up ridin a 2 wheel drive" I know I don't know why my voice got loud and high xD

So ya, do you think i damaged anything??? theres actually no external damage.. There were stain scratches from the tree branches but I was able to get it out with a magic eraser and it looks like I never even taken it off road!

Last edited by seeforyourself; 07-05-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Quick Reply: The dodge stratus/ Plymouth breeze is AMAZING off road!