Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

new to the forum here

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 03:44 PM
blaze420711
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to the forum here

hi ladies and gentleman,

im new to the forum here. just joined today. thanks for letting me join. i have a 2000 dodge stratus and just had the lower control arms replaced on it. but now for some reason my gas gauge is registering as empty with gas light on when theres 3 quarters of a tank of gas in there. then slowly goes up and drops way back down to empty. and its been registered as empty for past 3 days and hasnt moved at all. but know theres gas in there. not sure whats wrong with it. i don't really know much about cars so i refer to the forums for help lol.

Old 04-03-2014, 04:06 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,174 Likes on 2,927 Posts

Welcome to DF!

Wonder if they pinched some wires while doing the control arms...... that would be quite a stretch though, as none of the wires make it that far forward. (so far as I know....) If you can, lift it up, start back by the gas tank, and follow the harness, see if there is anything obvious. If not.... Post up in the Stratus section, folks there should be able to help you.

Quick Reply: new to the forum here