Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Drilled & Slotted Rotors

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 07:31 PM
gmansrt10
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Drilled & Slotted Rotors

I can not prove anything to you guys. Everything you read and hear today is always speculation it takes a lot of thought and research on our own parts to decide that I havent lied here. I am a new member but Ive been on earth for almost nineteen years and like all of you I have been a huge fan of cars particularly Dodge. Im sick and tired of the new generation buying toys for their car that look nice and "increase" your performance stats when its usually logical and obvious that they dont. Cosmetic and performance parts are two different things. I go to school at ATC Automotive Training Center in Exton Pennsylvania, its one of the oldest automotive schools in the country. Just because Im new to this site doesnt make me an idiot. I would not waste my time lying to people that are respective car "buffs"...especially people that like Dodge.

Old 02-22-2006, 08:46 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Drilled & Slotted Rotors

no one called you an idiot, at all...but when you are new, and you come to a forum and carry yourself as knowing all,which you would have to admit that you did, you have to expect some speculation.

Quick Reply: Drilled & Slotted Rotors