Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

3.0 Clicking

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 09:19 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 3.0 Clicking

ORIGINAL: RooK

Those are actually good times for an auto. Withe a good driver, the manuals hit mid to low 15s. I see most autos in the mid 16s. Put some longtubes on that sucker.

ive thought about it, but the strat is our daily driver...and with her truck running mid 14s, the mirada running mid to low 12s (and soon getting a stroker kit) and the demon, which is currently being built, and i will have it in the 13s, if not better...so to spend the money on the stratus to get it into the mid 15s, isnt worth the money to me. ive seen guys with headers, the 6g74 plenum swap and a 5 speed in the high 14s...but when i bought mine, i had just had knee surgery, so i couldnt drive a stick then, so i bought the auto, and as much as i enjoy the car, im not going to tamper with the warranty (i got a 7 year, 100k mile drivetrain warranty). if i had a manual trans, and wasnt starting a second slow off the bat, i would be WAY more into modding it, but even if i spend the money to cut a second and a half, its still the slowest vehicle that we have, next to the ramcharger.

jerseykid, i took a set of 15s off the mirada, made for a RWD vehicle with a shallow backspacing...

Old 11-22-2006, 02:19 AM
Jrseykid686
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3.0 Clicking

gotchya

Quick Reply: 3.0 Clicking