Black Truck Club

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey DI, hard to believe that you have been gone for three months. Anything new with the truck over those months?

Old 03-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Dodge.Ismo
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
Hey DI, hard to believe that you have been gone for three months. Anything new with the truck over those months?
Unfortunately,..working up in northern British Columbia, [47th parallel],...I usually fly to Calgary, Ab., *[I live in northwestern Ontario], then we drive the rig+ the work trucks to Grand Prairie, Ab., where the "pressurized petroleum tankers"+ our other "natural gas-well testing" equipment is stored. Then we proceed up to northern B.C.,..about 3-1/2 hours north east of Fort St. John B.C. ...where I have no access to my toys for 3-months. Anyways,..upon coming home,...I went out and picked up a set of "Sony Xplod" 220W 6x9's...and a pair of 5-1/4"ers.. and another amp...Kenwood 400W,...and a sub+box,..an "Alpine Bass 200"...this is all I require....I'm an old man of 44... and don't need the thumperz! any more. Also,..I'm starting the bodywork soon so that I can paint it...and be worthy of some "close-up pics". **p.s: I sent money, during my stint up north, back home to a local "spring shop",..putting a down payment onto a "Skyjacker" 5.5" lift...[1/4 paid off]. this is on top of buying the 2000 Suzuki RM-125 dirtbike.

Last edited by Dodge.Ismo; 03-28-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:42 PM
rtspeedemon
Professional

I'm just posting cause....... no one has posted in the Black Truck Club since yesterday and that simply will not do

Old 03-29-2010, 04:29 PM
southernbnb
Captain

we need to drum up some support for okla if we are gonna continue the BTC dominance this month!!! if we can beat one of the biggest baddest megas on the forum i dont think anybody could ever stop us!!! lol

Old 03-29-2010, 05:28 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Sad to say, but it looks like this month might be the end of the streak. With ninety some votes already there don't seem to be too many people left who haven't voted yet.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:29 PM
black shadow
Veteran

well they were all good looking trucks but the black on is the nicest one

Old 03-29-2010, 11:20 PM
southernbnb
Captain

i know teach but i cant give in!! im one of those never say die type dudes!!!

Old 03-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Dodge.Ismo
Veteran

Well,...we'd have to get everyone to hit other threads and start "canvassing" for BLACK TRUCK votes,...but "OKLA" doesn't want/like when people "kiss-a$$" for votes...so maybe the streak is over... On another note,..I read back through all the posts I missed since December and...Jay..excellent job on the calendar!,..I checked out your "u-tube" calendar post..awsome. Also Jay,..speaking as a married man of 10-years.....RUN BOY..RUNNN!! ...just kidding,..congrats..May 22nd is creeping up. Also,.you're getting good at the phtoshop thing!.. and going back to school too..wow..you a busy boy! Now..let's see ...who should I pick on next?...ahh lb!... Ever since the "high res pics" f***-up,.. lb79theone,..you haven't posted much..It sucks that your truck isn't in the calendar...not all of us..myself included,..can afford to buy a "high res" digital camera aftewr spending thousands on getting the truck just right. I love the new wheels "lb"...what have you been up to the last 3- months?

Old 03-30-2010, 04:05 PM
black shadow
Veteran

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
Sad to say, but it looks like this month might be the end of the streak. With ninety some votes already there don't seem to be too many people left who haven't voted yet.
Hey Thanks with the help with the pic Teacher you were right on the money about the post that was all the whole problem, and also thanks to smknram for your help also I was able to upload a bunch of pics.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:23 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

thanks d.i. been real busy as you can tell and yes its creeping on me quick weve been together almost 6 yrs so why not...i havent got much done to the truck but i got a few things in the works....and on the lb tip i think he got pissed at us over the calendar pic thing...a good camera isn't but a hundred bucks if you look at the sale papers.... i got a new one in nov not long after being laid off from work ...still not working and going to school....i pick up a few things here and there to keep some flow going...but all is good in the hood...tryn to ball on a budget....just the way it is....

Quick Reply: Black Truck Club