Black Truck Club

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 07:44 PM
black shadow
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't paint anything black but I did get a new hood heat shield replacement from autotrucktoys.com and I got a new rams head decal to put on it and now all I have to do is install it I will post some pix when I have it complete

Old 11-13-2010, 07:57 PM
OklaHemi
Champion

pics are mandatory

Old 11-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Doc Fluty
Banned

I mod the 4th gen section but i let all kindsa stuff fly.

Ive been a part of some forums that if you ask a question they merge it with another thread immediately. It just annoyed me.. kind of like saying "you didnt search so let me show you where you shoulda looked" even if you've seen that thread and it didnt answer your particular question.

I swear.. my section has a thread about "what is the largest size tires i can fit on stock rims" like 3 times a week. But i dont merge them because sometimes the persons truck is lowered, stock or lifted.. or will be lifted.. or will use a spacer... or.... see there are just too many variables. So i dont try to over mod.

that said.. ive seen what ORT said and he has been warned and tried to be obvious but subtle about breaking the rules.. so i get why he ended up like he did. Im a member of a few other forums.. even fords... so i see a lot of the same guys on many sites.. i dont think these sites steal people from each other.. most people belong to 2-3 forums anyway.. and the ones who dont are people who dont get on much and dont post very often...

oh well.. im rambling...

so... whose modding what next?

ive been toying with the idea of replacing my window tint with red window tint... might look sinister... might be gay... i dunno lol

Old 11-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Matt99
Champion

lol that would be gay fluty...haha it looks good black. And I agree on the member theft. I am a member of 5 ram forums, and check each reguarly. i see tons of members on each, but we are too scared to talk to each other about topics on another site. Now I know how Russia feels

And way to change the subject Okla...I sprayed my side view mirrors and handles but its duck season so theyre all muddy so no pics...looks good tho, alot better than flat black plastic

Old 11-13-2010, 11:38 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Fluty... Leave it black. Change something else. Any other color of film.... Oh.... I can't say it anyway with out breaking forum rules.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:07 AM
OklaHemi
Champion

Originally Posted by Matt99
lol that would be gay fluty...haha it looks good black. And I agree on the member theft. I am a member of 5 ram forums, and check each reguarly. i see tons of members on each, but we are too scared to talk to each other about topics on another site. Now I know how Russia feels

And way to change the subject Okla...I sprayed my side view mirrors and handles but its duck season so theyre all muddy so no pics...looks good tho, alot better than flat black plastic

i tried to get a quote and the painter was hesitant, he claimed the paint wouldnt last due to anti-mold? i need to follow your advice and just get a gun, i know i know. get pics asap please

Originally Posted by Laramie1997
Fluty... Leave it black. Change something else. Any other color of film.... Oh.... I can't say it anyway with out breaking forum rules.

change your name already......lol

i have invited members from here just as i have invited members to here. i will continue to do the same as there are benifts to each forum. dt has the best classifieds hands down, htc well its all hemis so not sifting through 3.7 and 4.7 and car s**t. some site are laid back and enjoyable some have kick *** members you have known for a while. i know plenty of members that transcend all the above mentioned forums and no s**T takes place.

anyway past the dumb ****. Matt pics asap buddy, doc please dont tint your windows red, thats almost as bad as wanting to lift it. it would ruin it, imo

Old 11-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by OklaHemi
i tried to get a quote and the painter was hesitant, he claimed the paint wouldnt last due to anti-mold? i need to follow your advice and just get a gun, i know i know. get pics asap please

change your name already......lol

i have invited members from here just as i have invited members to here. i will continue to do the same as there are benifts to each forum. dt has the best classifieds hands down, htc well its all hemis so not sifting through 3.7 and 4.7 and car s**t. some site are laid back and enjoyable some have kick *** members you have known for a while. i know plenty of members that transcend all the above mentioned forums and no s**T takes place.

anyway past the dumb ****. Matt pics asap buddy, doc please dont tint your windows red, thats almost as bad as wanting to lift it. it would ruin it, imo
I aint chagnin my name. No one would know who Laramie2010 is... Meh. My comment wasn't about the whole site war thing. It was that I couldn't finish it with out a racial slur.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Doc Fluty
Banned

i remember seeing this silverado in person and thought it looked sooooo cool. I also loved the side pipes... would look baaaaaad on my ram... i think lol

maybe some hood louvers... or some... lol.. i dunno what im doing.

right now im blowing so much money on my camera gear there is nothing left for mods..

im moving to dallas tomorrow... i got too much crap going on

Last edited by Doc Fluty; 11-14-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:07 AM
reefguy89
Captain

just say no to red tint. looks to ricer to me

Old 11-14-2010, 01:32 AM
AZZO540
Veteran

not taken #1 i am not the origanl for this situation
my first ram was 1st gen 82 white and brown
second was 1st gen 81 white and red still own but it's in sc