Black Truck Club

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OklaHemi
i cant they are deleted. frownie face
I know at least what one of them said. Probably didn't go over too well when a banned member can still post, hence the delete.

Old 11-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Matt99
Champion

gaa we didnt break any forum rules in those posts I dont think? Just because we were criticizing? This is a general thread, not related to a specifically designated topic so we are free to discuss whatever...I feel violated! lol

Old 11-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Welcome to the USSDF or as I call it the motherforum You can say anything you want here as long as certain mods agree with you.

Last edited by Bluesmanjesse; 11-20-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think a few things need clarification here. As per rule #7 we don't allow promotions of related sites, we are aware that there is a difference between a casual reference to useful info on another site and simply spamming or "trolling" for members. This is something that has caused trouble in the past and that's why the rule exists.

Multiple accounts are also against the rules (see rule #9). If there is a problem with your account please contact a site admin and it will be looked into. They may not be able to look at it instantly but it won't be ignored. The site staff is here to make sure the rules aren't being blatantly violated and that the forum is running smoothly, not to ban everyone we may or may not like. In this case bans were given out for active recruitment. So long as the rules are being adhered to people aren't banned for expressing opinions.

For reference I have quoted the relevant rules below, the full list can be found at the top of the New Members section.

Originally Posted by CarGuyOhio
7. No promotions of other related sites. There is no problem with occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent thread from another site, but repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered "SPAM" and is not allowed. Please have the decency of NOT putting links to them in your signature, profile or have a post, PM or Chat telling our members to come over to another related site. Such activity is ground for removal from signature, and repeated offenses are grounds for being banned.

9. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed and can quite possibly result in both accounts being removed without notice.

14. Moderators and Administrators have final word in anything and everything. If you have a problem or a complaint direct it to them, not to the general forums. They will then take the appropriate actions. This applies to issues with the forum in general, as well as issues with other members.

Old 11-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Dodge.Ismo
Veteran

Originally Posted by Bluesmanjesse
The next new member can have my number if he wants,just not the same without Teach here anyways.
How's it going strangers? been out of the picture lately,.. I've been busy working ..... and selling my "BLACK" '95 Dodge!,...to buy a newer, lot less mileage, "2001 Dodge Ram 1500-4x4",... to lift 5.5" and stuff 35's under next spring. I had to make a hard choice,...the '95 wasn't in good enough shape, chassis wise, to constitute dropping big $$$/lift etc.,.. into it. I now have a "rust-free" "WHITE" 2001 Dodge Ram 1500-4x4 Quad cab, with a "BLACK" sliding/ROLL-UP tonneau cover, trailer towing package, "black" tinted rear sliding window and new tires/rims...a good candidate for my new "ARCTIC CAT" themed PROJECT! *[MY NEW THEME WILL BE, "WHITE" TRUCK WITH SUBLIME GREEN accents/decal kit. I also managed to get a"1997 Arctic Cat ZR 580 EFI" *[check us all out on "ARCTIC CHAT" snowmobile forum...hope I'm not breaking any rules,...

Last edited by Laramie1997; 11-22-2010 at 12:46 AM. Reason: No. Just No.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Matt99
Champion

Gaa so we are thugs and kids...great to know that's how im thought of...I hope the patients trust a thug kid to save their lives everyday!

So the mods were violating our rights as members by deleting our posts that in no way broke any rules. Cool.

Old 11-21-2010, 04:58 PM
AZZO540
Veteran

is this for black trucks or gripes

Old 11-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Matt99
So the mods were violating our rights as members by deleting our posts that in no way broke any rules. Cool.
If you have examples of this happening feel free to PM me and I will look into it. I do ask that a quick check of the rules is made first, for example: posts made on duplicate accounts (Rule #9) and posts recruiting for other forums (Rule #7) were breaking the rules and warranted deletion.

Originally Posted by AZZO540
This thread should be about the black truck club and it would be good to see it get back to that topic. To all, please direct problems or complaints to the site staff as per Rule #14, this thread is not the right place.

Last edited by Altair; 11-21-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Matt99
Champion

Originally Posted by AZZO540
It's for people with black trucks to discuss whatever they please...

And PM sent

Quick Reply: Black Truck Club