Black Truck Club

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 04:37 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by HunterRam07
what the hell happened to thiss club? it is a f'ing mess. mods threatening to shut it down, members arguing. someone has managed to run this right into the ground. no wunder it is days in between posts on here.

and how would you know that if this is your first post on this forum??? Yet another scumb*g back from the grave...

Dead give-away: star.freeproxyserver

Now as y'all can see, I pretty much don't bother with the club sections, but enough is enough!

I think it's pretty sad when guys come back here with the only intention of disrupting things and trying their best to start sh*t up that in an attempt to shut sections down that their so called "friends" use for vital information. Shows a lot of character, especially when one guy creates like a half dozen accounts to do so. I understand he's so popular, he's been "asked to leave" other forums as well...

Last edited by HammerZ71; 12-19-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 04:55 PM
rocket23
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's a frigging shame, I got nothing..............just glad my truck is black, Thats all I got at this point........

Old 12-19-2010, 05:07 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator

Originally Posted by rocket23
It's a frigging shame, I got nothing..............just glad my truck is black, Thats all I got at this point........

yes it is, Rocket... It's a real shame when we get about a hundred new members a week and we can go weeks at a time with not a single argument or issue arise till one of these ****** comes back and creates an account for the single purpose of stirring up sh*t.

We had gone a couple of months without a single issue in the 3rd Gen Ram section till old ORT, or HighHorsepowerHemi or HHH or Still Here or whatever else he goes by had to just start sh*t. Hell he even had some of his old "buddies" on here sending me PMs and reporting posts of his to me and asking to ban him. Some people just are not happy unless they are stirring up sh*t.

If guys want to belittle newbies, make fun of people who ask simple questions, swear on a family based forum or just be thugs in general, there are other places they can go for that, but it's not welcome here.

I have memberships on about every Ram based forum there is and I am not disrespectful on any of them, nor do I try to steal their members and bring them here. I would expect the same from any members of other forums who choose to be on this one. Not a lot to ask, IMO...

Last edited by HammerZ71; 12-19-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:15 PM
rocket23
Champion

Ya know, I often wondered about all the hoopla regarding different forums, now that I am on several( I was happy with this one til I was banned). But I had it coming, I'm just thinking why the mentality of what has transpired. I just don't understand it. You as an admin, must show a lot of patients, but eventually you gotta take action, You wanna lock this up? Feel free, I'd love too change the name and start another , but that wont solve much. The trolls will keep coming back each time, because they have run out of better things to do with there feeble minded thinking.Sad but I get my share of troll action too, And thats from being a smart-*** mechanic, trying too pass myself off as a comedian.

Old 12-19-2010, 05:24 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator

No Rocket, I ain't gonna shut it down. Why would I shut it down on productive members who are proud of their BLACK trucks? I would just hope that the members see these scumbags who come here and attempt to start a bunch of sh*t for who they are and what they are trying to accomplish and just ignore them and their posts.

BTW, when is the last time you saw me in the Black Truck Club section? I only knew to come in here because a concerned member read the post by HunterRam07 and reported him as a troll.

I don't even mess with banning them after the first time, I mean almost any idiot can get around an IP ban these days.

I just wish y'all would cut Laramie and all the other mods some slack. These guys put in a LOT of hours on this forum in an attempt to help people and keep things running smoothly.

Last edited by HammerZ71; 12-19-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:29 PM
rocket23
Champion

agreed laramie aries,midnite. they are all friends of mine. Hell even dirty i'm alright with, And we were like oil an water at the begining. Bad karma is bad karma. I wouldn't want bad pr if I were part of a newer forum and accused of shlt slinging. Just saying seems childish, thanks for allowing this club too move on as it were.

Old 12-19-2010, 11:25 PM
4matty3
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey did joehemi ever put that hood on?

Old 12-20-2010, 01:22 AM
rocket23
Champion

I think thats the first I sen of that truck 4matty, nice looking, I dunno if he did or not, did you try pm'ing him? He prolly has a notification like the rest of us........

Old 12-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Doc Fluty
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aye aye aye... cant we all get in the christmasy spirit

Old 12-20-2010, 12:49 PM
rocket23
Champion

Originally Posted by Doc Fluty
aye aye aye... cant we all get in the christmasy spirit
What are you, a pirate!!lol
It's ''Hey, hey, hey! Can we all get in the christmassy spirit?''
Some guys butcher the english language others; Stab it, shoot it, then leave it for dead. lol.

Quick Reply: Black Truck Club